September 24, 2016
Shabbat Ki Tavo
Friday Night September 23
- Candlelighting at 6:26 pm
- Weekly Shabbat Minyan begins at 6:45 in the Beit Midrash
Saturday Morning September 24
- Shabbat Service in the Kamensky sanctuary 9:30
Bat Mitzvah of Hannah Glass
- Shabbat B'yachad (family service) 10:30 - 11:45 in the Beit Midrash. Join us for a family friendly Shabbat morning experience for school aged children and their families. Students will participate in leading the service and iwll have an opportunity to read Torah. It is a great way to become more comfortable with the Shabbat prayers and to celebrate shabbat as a family. A snack will be served and we will join the congregation in the sanctuary for Adon Olam, Kiddush and Hamotzi.
- Tefilla Yoga 11:00 - 12:00 in the Youth Lounge. A prayerful yoga place in which you are guided through an exquistie inner prayer service, matching yoga postures and sequences with themes and key words of traditional Jewish prayer. Bring your own mat and dress in appropriate yoga attire.
- Circle Time Shabbat 10:00 - 10:30 in classroom 6/7
- Torah for Tots(babysitting) from 10:30 until the conclusion of the main service.
- Kiddush luncheon following services
- Shabbat Mincha 12:45 p.m.
Mincha only is at 12:45 p.m. and continues at that time until November 12th, when we begin mincha/maariv at 4:15p.m.
- Selichot 8:45 - 11:59 in Rosner Hall. Join us as we usher in the Days of Awe with the stirring melodies of the Slichot Service. This year we are joined by Beth Hillel Congregation B'nai Emunah.
CBS News & Events
Ideas & Inspiration for
DID YOU KNOW?
Congregation Beth Shalom is on Facebook and Twitter!
Follow us on Twitter @BethShalomNB