Mission Statement of the CBS Religious School
To provide a strong foundation of Jewish knowledge so as to instill a personal understanding of the rich tradition and long history between God and the Jewish people.
- Inspire and nurture in every child a lifelong love of Jewish life and learning
- Impart to our students knowledge of our heritage and tradition through the study of Tanach and other Jewish texts
- Teach the skills necessary to practice Judaism in accordance with the Conservative Movement
- Provide skills and knowledge necessary for participation in Shabbat, holiday and life cycle events
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and love of the State of Israel and a commitment to its existence
- Transmit a sense of responsibility for the world wide Jewish community and the world at large through the mitzvot and Tikkun Olam