Friday Night Dinners - Congregation Beth Shalom offers our congregants the opportunity for Friday night Drop Off Dinners. Drop-off Dinners are dinners that are arranged with a kosher restaurant or caterer which will drop off the food, and we will use our staff to set up the buffet dinner. What a meaningful way to celebrate a simcha, anniversary or birthday! Guests can number up to 120 people. Dinner can be before Friday night services at 5:00 pm or after Friday night services at 7:30 pm. For more information and to book your dinner date, please contact Maria Catezone at 847-498-4100.
Click on the following links for more detailed information:
- CBS Approved Caterers
- Friday Night Drop Off Dinner - Approved Restaurants and Caterers
- Friday Night Catered Dinner Fee
- Friday Night Drop Off Dinner Fees
- CBS Facility Reservation Form for Friday Night Dinners
- CBS Facility Rental Agreement for Friday Night Dinners